Building hours – no restrictions at this time. Complete the Frank Forward in/out survey. Access via QR code or link below.
Forms and Checklists – Not applicable during Stage 3
- Daily login form
- Daily lab inspection checklist
- COVID 19 safety training checklist and commitment form
- COVID safety guidance for UBC personnel working at non-UBC sites
Building and Lab Safety Plans
- In Stage 3 these have been replaced by UBC-wide safety plans. See SRS.ubc.ca
- COVID-19 building and workspace safety plans
- Building safety plan overview video – required viewing for personnel returning to work.
Check-in / Check-out Procedure
Everyone entering the Frank Forward building for any reason and for any length of time is required to complete a check-in survey. Use the QR code or link below to access the survey form. It will only take seconds to complete.
- Safety program manual
- Frank Forward Building Emergency Response Plan (May, 2021)
- Revised to deal with the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Interim measures are indicated on pages ii and iii.
NOTE: The assembly area for the Frank Forward building is the courtyard north of the building (outside the main entrance).
PAID UBC EMPLOYEES ONLY: For UBC First Aid call 604-822-4444 (24 hours/day)
For a serious emergency or if in doubt call 911. Then call UBC First Aid or APSC First Aid next.
Not a UBC employee? Call 911. The BUILDING ADDRESS IS: 6350 Stores Road, V6T 1Z4
|Safety forms and resources|
|Safety and Risk Services (SRS)|
|MTRL Health and Safety program manual|
|MTRL LST Terms of Reference|
|Accidents & incidents reporting instructions|