The Materials Engineering Department wants to reach out to all of our Alumni, whenever you have graduated from UBC, whether it was from Metallurgy, Metallurgical Engineering, Metals and Materials Engineering or Materials Engineering. We are hoping to keep track of where our graduates live, work and play, what work they do and how they feel the degree they earned has affected their lives.
Please connect with us by contacting Mary Jansepar or Becky Abbott. Feel free to also include your answers to our “What is YOUR favourite material?” questionnaire below!
What is your favourite material?
- What is your fondest memory of your time with UBC MTRL?
- What do you see for the future of materials engineering?
- What is the best material and why?
- Who was/is your favourite professor? (or TA!)
- Anything else you want to add?
Centennial: Material Engineering Celebrated its 100th Birthday!
Thank you to everyone who joined us in celebrating 100 AMAZING years! Here is to 100 more! You can find all photos from the event at our gallery.